Welcome to FAB Concepts
FAB Concepts Inc. was founded in October 1999 by Sean Bayley and Jost Rittershaus with the opening of Redwood Grille & Bar.
FAB is an independently owned, multiple concept hospitality company operating in the GTA. Our establishments are:
- Brazen Head in Liberty Village
- Foggy Dew in King West Village
- Murphy’s Law in the Beach
- Pogue Mahone at Bay & College
- Pour House in the Annex
- Trinity Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Watermark Irish Pub & Restaurant at Queens Quay
- Against the Grain - Corus Quay
- Against the Grain – Leaside
- Bar Vespa in Liberty Village
- Bar Milano at Queens Quay
- Mill Street Brew Pub in the Distillery District
- Mill Street The Beer Hall in the Distillery District
- Mill Street Brew Pub in Ottawa
- Mill Street Brew Pub YYZ at Pearson International Airport
Since 2000, FAB has made a tremendous impact on the Toronto restaurant industry by continuing to meet or exceed guest expectations.
We have established each of our locations as the restaurant or pub of choice in it’s respective neighborhood. We will continue to keep focused on the guest to maintain the success of our businesses. We recognize that the key components of such a business strategy are our employees. That is why we commit to continuous training of our employees in all areas of product and service knowledge.
Since 2000 this formula for success has placed FAB locations in the forefront of Toronto destinations. We believe it will ensure sustained growth in future years. That means we can continue to provide you, the employee, with challenging and rewarding employment, fair compensation and benefits, an interesting and stimulating work environment, and an opportunity to make a contribution to the quality of life in Toronto.